Thursday, April 9, 2009

my suffer life

hari ini setelah sekian lama aku tak pernah menulis lagi,akhirnya hari ini ada niat untuk menulis dalam blog ini,....


when i was little my little world was failed with parental love and endless days of waiting for my first love,and the happiness in my little world seemed last forever
happy days of waiting........
the warm love from my mom they slowy fadad away
i met this strange big world at a young age
however,..i kept on going without looking back,although i wasn't always happy with the results,
i kept trying my best
living meaningful life is not easy,but life is must to kept going....
i felt as if someone was trying to tell me
that i wasn't alone,i have special present"called hope"",.


the darkest time of the day is right before sunrise
don't be sad if you're having a bad day because a better day awaits you

life is blessing,be strong n happy for u life


harapan ku membawaku untuk lebih kuat lagi menjalani keras nya hidup ini masih banyak cita-citaku yang harus ku raih perjalanan ku masih panjang selama aku masih di beri nafas untuk mengejarnya(amin)

No comments: